Join the Harvard Glee Club for The Legacy of W.E.B. Du Bois! Du Bois was a titan in American history and Harvard’s first black Ph.D. recipient.
Our concert will honor both the man and his contributions to the movement for African American equality.
- Experience a choral interpretation of The Souls of Black Folk, with historic spirituals mentioned in the book.
- Witness the world premiere of “To Love,” a new piece by Nathan Robinson '20 with lyrics taken directly from Du Bois's writings.
- Hear brief readings by guests from across Harvard.
- Join us in opportunities for audience participation during several songs.
- Featuring Tesfa Wondemagegnehu, a renowned educator and activist as a guest conductor and soloist!
- Learn more at harvardgleeclub.org/dubois
Saturday, March 2nd 8:00 PM
Ticket Required, Free to attend! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a ticket!