Hue-Tam Ho Tai
On Leave - AY 2016-2017
Public memory and public history; the famine of 1945 in northern Vietnam as experience and memory; telling lives: biography and autobiography.
- Passion, Betrayal and Revolution in Colonial Saigon (2010)
- "Remembered Realms: Pierre Nora and French National Memory" in The American Historical Review
- The Country of Memory:Remaking the Past in Late Socialist Vietnam (2001)
- "Representing the Past in Vietnamese Museums"
in Curator (1998)
- "Monumental Ambiguity: the State Commemoration of Ho Chi Minh" in Essays into Vietnamese Pasts (1995)
- Radicalism and the Origins of the Vietnamese Revolution (1992)
- Millenarianism and Peasant Politics in Vietnam (1983)
1730 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02138