December 9, 2016 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Leader/Instructor Jeff Blossom
Location: Room B129, the Northwest Building, 52 Oxford Street, Cambridge MA.
- Registration deadline:
Tuesday, 12/06/16 @ 1:00 PM.
- $25 Registration fee deadline:
Friday, 12/09/16 @ 9:30 AM.
- Workshop date:
Friday, 12/09/16 @ 9:30AM
How to Apply:
- For Harvard Affiliates, please submit your application by clicking the "REGISTER" button (HUID login required).
- For Non-Harvard applicants, please submit your application by clicking the "NON-HARVARD REGISTER" button.
Required for each participant:
- A laptop (with power and any necessary projection cords)
- Any data or documents you want to map or work with.
- If you have it, a map or graphic of a building, neighborhood, city, region, or country that relates to your research
- download and installation of GoogleEarth, QGIS, and Jing software (both free)
- creation of a login on the Worldmap site (http://worldmap.harvard.edu)