Visas for International Students

Immigration regulations require F-1 or J-1 visa holders to maintain full-time registered student status while in the United States.

Students holding F-1 or J-1 visas who are considering applying for non-resident status should consult a Harvard International Office advisor.

For a full list of visa types, please consult the Harvard International Office.